70 miles and $250 off
This weekend was pretty good! It started with rollerblading, then getting cheese cloth out of a trombone bell and coney island on Friday.
Saturday I went to Jeff's recital (which was great, by the way) then came home and worked on my application to the college of ed. I have to write a little biography for it, and I'm not really sure what to say in it. After that I went to see Ryan's piece premiere, and it was wonderful. I really loved all of it! He really amazes me, he can create such beauty with simple black spots on a page
After the recital I drove 70 miles to Lake Orion to go to my Aunt's cancer walk fund raiser. I'm glad I went. I hadn't seen my family since the big canoe trip in August, and it was great to see them again. I really shouldn't stay away so long! After I drove home with my dad, it was really nice to talk to him. I definately don't do it enough. After I got back I stayed up till 2:30 doing laundry and watching Pretty in Pink. I love Molly Ringwald movies
Sunday I woke up and went shopping for an outfit for my recital with my mom. Funny thing happened, she got some of her medicine confused, and instead of taking the pill she was supposed to, she took the pills to put her to sleep on planes. Needless to say, she was a little out of it when shopping.
I found this great skirt/top thing that's really dressy at Hudson's I mean Marshall Fields. I'm going to wear it for the recital this weekend thought, it's really a bit to much for this. Now why did I buy this you may ask...because it was supposed to be $275 and I bought it for $26. And it fit me perfectly. It was great
Then to end my day, the most wonderful Ryan M. Lewis gave me the greatest pair of spongebob squarepants socks. They are soooooo much fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home