Gray Day
Well, I didn't do as wonderful on the music history test as I would have liked. I guess it wasn't that bad, and better than the test before, but I was really hoping for an A. Maybe next time...
Ryan is so wonderful. Today I was kinda in a mood that matched the weather outside, gray and just blah, but he came over and within like 45 minutes I forgot that I was having a blah day. I was having fun again!!! I"m happy for him. He got offered a job in Almont as an assistant band director, which is exactly what he was looking for. On top of that, the pay is good, and he'll still get to live with Marcus. I think this will be great for him
So I guess we're at war. Or in a time of 'conflict', whatever that means. I guess I don't understand what it's all about. They say we're liberating the people of Iraq. I guess I don't understand why, I mean aren't there other places in the world that are in about the same position? Why did we pick Iraq over them? Is it because they have failed to disarm over the past 12 years? I just don't get it. It really does scare me. One of my friends, Don, thinks he might get shipped out soon, this weekend even. He's in the reserves. As I watched the news tonight I realized that many of the people over there fighting are the same age as I am. They talked to 3 or 4 guys that were 21. This isn't a war that is being fought by people of another generation, but people that are the same as me. It seems that everyone knows someone who's been shipped out to somewhere, and everyday you hear of someone new that has gone. I pray for all of the soldiers over there. I guess I support them, but I don't know if I support the war. How can I support something that I don't know anything about
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home