Hmmmm
I guess I don't really know what to write today. We're at war. Yesterday I read on what to do incase of a bio/chem attack. That was kinda weird. And it's not like it was something that I went looking for, I was reading something about the war and it was just in the middle of the page. Talking about how duct tape and trash bags can help save you from this. I even read what to do if there is an attack by a neuclear weapon. Strange. I wonder how much of it is just the media trying to get ratings, and how much is stuff that you should actually know.
On a not war related note... I don't think my brownies were very good. I was actually told by one who shall remain nameless that they tasted like "carpet and space food." I wonder why they weren't as good as the first time, cause the first and second time I made them, they were wonderful! Oh well.
Time to go practice
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home