Just Another Day
I was so happy when I walked into tuba class this morning, Don was sitting there!! I made this big fuss cause I was so happy that he hadn't been shipped off anywhere this weekend!! I realize that it could still happen at any time, but it was so exciting to see him
More war craziness. I was really beginning to think that maybe it would be over quickly, but am realizing more everyday that it probably won't work like that. I get so sad when I see the bombings happening, hear of the deaths and POW's. I pray for the soldiers that are there. Please make it home safe. I find myself hoping that the soldiers will find some evidence of the weapons that Bush says Iraq has. I think then I'd feel better about the troops being over there. Maybe not, I don't know
Well, I'm going to get back to score study for a bit, then get to bed so that I'm all rested for playing in student recitals tomorrow!
P.S. Ryan is the most wonderful man in the entire world. G'night
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home