Tuesday, March 25, 2003

My Nervous Self

Well, my nerves got in the way once again. It wasn't too bad this time, but I didn't play as well as I know I could have. I was told that I didn't sound that nervous out in the audience, so that's a step up from other performances. All in all, it was ok, however I still hate having to play on student recitals!

After that everything was pretty good. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and I got to sit outside and work on my homework, which is always nice. Then I rocked out the singing in score study

Oh and this morning, since I was late to my Soc. class I missed out on the prof asking why the class doen't like him/doesn't come to class. I don't that he understands the he may think sociology is worth walking in the snow/rain/freezing cold weather clear across campus at 8 am, I don't. Besides I've gotten A's on all of his open book tests, so why make the effort some days? I know, I'm awful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home