One last thing before I go to bed. I said I was gonna write it and here it is. Lewis is....gay. He continually refers to me as his boyfriend (and I am most definately female) and now he's the fashion police on Saddam. I'm starting to worry... Just kidding, I love you
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Hmmmm I guess I don't really know what to write t...
- Gray Day Well, I didn't do as wonderful on the mu...
- The Beautiful Day, and the Perfectionist Well I t...
- Well, camp went really well this weekend!!! I'm so...
- Camp this weekend. Really hoping that I can get al...
- Happy Messages! red black fire: Hey Alison. Hope ...
- I don't handle stress well. I should say stress th...
- Well, this is it, my online journal. We'll see how...
Thursday, March 20, 2003
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home