Thursday, March 27, 2003

Strange Dreams

I had the weirdest dreams last night. A big group was all over at my friend Pam's house, and we'd all been there so long that we needed to shower there. So I went in to take a shower and looked in the mirror, and I had the worst, nastiest wrinkles you could ever imagine. And in the dream, this wasn't weird, I just thought, well I'm 21, that's what happens. Then my friends decided to bust into the bathroom and I wrapped up in a towel. (I told you it was strange.) So after this it kinda fades to me trying to get into my apartment building. (Something really bad had happened at the party, and we all left, thought I don't know what it was, it was just something dark and evil. Like I said, weird.) Well I couldn't get into the building, and my friend Jeff started freaking out, cause he had a phobia of being locked out. And then I used my key, got into the door, and the dream ended. Strange.

And about the snail, maybe I overreacted, the other fish died today, so I think the snail was just doing it's job of cleaning out the tank. I guess it can stay.

Oh, and anybody that would like to attend is invited to my recital on April 4 at 8 p.m. in Pease Auditorium. I'm gonna rock it out, so it'd be cool to have people there. It's actually a joint recital with Julie, and she's gonna be wonderful as well. Hit up the send some lovin' to send an email if you'd like directions, or to know what kind of free food will be served.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home