All right, so I'm watching Mr. Holland's Opus and they just showed the scene where the marching band is in their first parade and I noticed that, first none of the kids are on the beat, but they are all together, so, they didn't cue up the sound right. But not only did they not cue the sound correctly, they had them all stepping off on the right foot. Sorry, bothered me and I just thought I would share this.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Well, the sight here made me a little happier toda...
- Is love ever like it is in the movies? You know, w...
- What's so wrong with leaves that we feel the need ...
- I don't like Barnes & Noble anymore... So I got a...
- So much going on... I can't remember the last time...
- So I was watching Conan just now, and no matter wh...
- Tell me this doesn't make you laugh. Tommy Lee pla...
- Yup, still voting for John Kerry... And if you di...
- Your love is... by ChibiMarronchanYour name is...Y...
- Oh man... You know I worry too much when the drea...
Monday, November 01, 2004
1 Comments:
ewwwwwwwwww right foot :
love, cyn
Post a Comment
<< Home