What the @#&*?
Can anyone tell me why there is three inches of snow on the ground, and more on it's way??? I mean, I love snow and all, but it's April!!
I really miss Southwind, I hope camp went well.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Recital and the rest of the weekend My recital roc...
- Recital Mania! Tom's recital tonight was great. H...
- Dress Rehersal Night I think it went pretty well,...
- Music Must be Felt and Not Simply Heard I'm reali...
- 70 miles and $250 off This weekend was pretty goo...
- One Last Thought Today I was really impressed by ...
- Strange Dreams I had the weirdest dreams last nigh...
- I WANT MY SNAIL TO STOP EATING THE OTHER AQUATIC L...
- My Nervous Self Well, my nerves got in the way on...
- Just Another Day I was so happy when I walked int...
Monday, April 07, 2003

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home