Friday, January 02, 2004

One is the loneliest number

Well, I've realized that I can never live by myself. I'm here in Ypsi by my lonesome, and it's not cool. Luckily the boys from Apt. 200 have been taking care of me. Last night was great!! Then today (after I got moving at like 2:30!) I went over there and was a fat kid while watching the Rose Bowl. (Michigan had such bad luck!)

It was great, but when I came home I realized that I don't really like to be alone. It's funny, cause there are times where I love it. I can't wait to get back to my apartment and be by myself, but not lately. It's funny the things you see about yourself when you are, well, alone.

I think that's part of the reason why I loved drum corps so much. You are never alone. For 3 solid months there are always people around you. And even better, they're all people that care about you! What a utopia. No real worries, completely focused on one thing, people that care, having to be really independent while at the same time not really being independent at all. I miss it. (Lucky that I get to go on the road again this summer!!!)

Well, I'm going to again attempt to sleep. It's not working out so well for me since I was lazy all morning, and afternoon, and really evening too. Hopefully the Nyquil that I took for my cough will knock me out soon.

Good night, and may all of your New Year's hopes and dreams come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home