Here my new car!!!
I'm so excited! It's a 99 VW Cabrio!!! And it is my dream car. It is the car from the only commercial that has ever made me want to go out and buy something right that second. And now I actually own it!! (Well, tomorrow I'll own it.)
I have a car that's not going to die!!!
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- And here's my other home! Can you find where you l...
- So I think that this is my house. Though it says t...
- Actually afford, yeah right! So I saw the fine pri...
- All right, so if you were me and had to get a new ...
- In case you were wondering... I hate cars. So, my...
- Alison is the #347 most common female name.0.05% o...
- Ok, everyone that made fun of my accent, or lives ...
- ...how much can the words of a drunk person betr...
- What a weekend. Jeff's wedding was great! They we...
- Less filling... Tastes great... For the record, i...
Tuesday, May 11, 2004

3 Comments:
if you look on autotrader.com and look up the cost and the model year you can see the real thing, suburban chrysler, there's several pictures.
Found it, and now it's my car in the picture!!!!
It's no Volvo, but I like it :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home