Thoughs for the day:
No one is ever suprised or sad when Eastern loses. I wonder what it's like to go to a school that has a good football team?
I listened to a bit of a cd that my mom just bought, and I think I'm now afraid to get old.
A free trip to Florida in the middle of the winter would be awsome.
I don't like it when people are amazed at what you can do even though you're a littler person. Yes, if I wanted to, I could march with a sousaphone. Now get over it.

3 Comments:
Thoughts for the day on your thoughts for the day:
1. My school doesn't even have a football team. I miss having a football team, even if they do suck.
2. The 80's are now considered "oldies". That's jacked.
3. Florida sucks... ie, hurricanes...
4. You could fit inside of a sousaphone. I don't believe you.
TB
my football team ... is not good, but they do win on occasion. however. being a part of the pep band and having to play the school fight song for half an hour waiting for the whole team to ring the godforsaken victory bell is enough to make me cheer for the other team.
aaaaand i believe you could march sousaphone even if you can fit inside it. =)
your fellow under-estimated little person, cyn
You could always come to a game here Ali, our team actually wins.
-Sam
Post a Comment
<< Home