So I'm watching the movie Fame and I noticed something. If you've never seen Fame, it's all about this school for the performing arts in New York. It's a pretty good movie, people talk about it all the time. As I'm watching it this morning I realized something about it, all of the dancer chicks and actresses are beautiful and skinny, and the guys are all totally after them. Then there's the music chicks. They are all homely, like they're stuck in some awkward phase with giant gawky glasses and odd plaid shirts. Why can't just one of them be good looking?
However watching the part where two of the people go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at a midnight showing, and it really makes me want to see it at midnight, just once!

1 Comments:
Funny you should be talking about Fame. I was talking with one of the trumpet students here, and I had asked him about his past. He's a sophomore and he told me that he had attended LaGuardia High School here in NYC... well, long story short... he's in that movie playing trumpet in the orchestra.
Keen. Real keen.
Post a Comment
<< Home