We want a diverse setting in our schools. We also would like to celebrate this diversity. And we would like our teachers to do this while turning a blind eye to the differences between children.
Huh??
If you can figure this out, I'd love to hear from you, cause I'm a little baffled by it.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Oh and one more crazy thing, I picked up my cap an...
- Had to get rid of the fun little polls, they were ...
- I just watched what I think is my favorite Sex and...
- So, these are all the posts accidentally directed ...
- Well I had been posting to this, or so I thought, ...
- First sick day as a teacher. I feel like crap. Hop...
- If anyone still reads this, sorry about the lack o...
- Type your name: Alison now with your.. nose: ali...
- Well, student teaching is not really going any bet...
Tuesday, March 15, 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home