I had this great long post, but it didn't publish. Booooo
Maybe I'll re-create it for ya'll later.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- It won't get you any bling-bling, but I think you'...
- Burial at Sea Sad news, the fish that I've had si...
- Poor Title-less Blog Entry Well, I guess that is ...
- Today I saw road kill and I thought of you honey! ...
- Moving at the speed of business, or something like...
- Why are ceilings always painted white? And not ev...
- Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin...
- Life is just a bowl of cherries, even if you get a...
- Free ice cream at Baskin Robbins on wednesday night!
- INCOHERENT So on my way to work this morning I re...
Tuesday, May 13, 2003
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home