Life is just a bowl of cherries, even if you get a rotten one sometimes.
In short, the day began bad, got much better, and then much worse again. It kinda ran full circle I guess.
I woke up really late, and didn't have my keys, but didn't realize it until I went downstairs which was right about when Ryan called. So he ran the keys over so that I could go to work. So I hurried as best I could to get there and was half an hour late. Not bad I guess, since I got up and left an hour and a half late. But I really said I would be early today, my pseudo-boss doesn't believe that I can get there on time, and I really would like to. I hate walking past everyone in their cubicles 10 minutes late! Anyway...
Work was boring. More filing, but I'm getting paid I guess. Lunch gave me more time to work on this.
Came home, had a nice dinner, and went to get free ice cream. Well, that didn't work out. There was a line around the front of the store, so Ryan and I went to Dairy Queen instead.
I'll spare you the rest of the mundane details...
On the bright side, the WEMU fundraiser was a blast! I'm going back tomorrow to answer phones again. It was so great! The DJ said everyone's names a ton, and I even sparked a conversation about horn jazz. It was fun. Mu Phi should really do that every time the pledge drive happens!
That's about all, well, except I hope everyone digs the new look!! Let me know! (Marcus, is that better??)
Time to go to sleep! Goodnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home