So tired...
Saturday I did homework all day. I was a good kid and even stayed home from a movie to work on homework. This marks like the first time that I've forced myself to just get crap done. Maybe it was cause I knew better things were to come...
Pub 13!! It was so much fun. I can't wait to go back, Adam said that he would pay the $35 to get Ryan up on stage at a piano. Maybe this could lead to a job? It was a riot, and Kid Rock was there. Well, not the real Kid Rock, but this guy that looked like the love child of him and Bobcat Goldthwait. Autumn and I could not stop laughing when we looked at this guy.
This morning I woke up a little late, and found out that 7 POW's had been rescued!! That made me smile. Then, while at the choir concert, I found out that once again, Don was not deployed from his training weekend. I guess I get to make a big scene when I see him on Tuesday.
I played in the choir concert today. I think it went pretty well, though a bit scary. I never really was 100% sure of where we were cause the conductor of the choir is really hard to follow. Before we started the piece, he dedicated it to all of the troops over in Iraq. He was so close to losing it up on stage, it really was something to see.
I'm gonna get to bed now, I think the 3 nights of being a 'regular' college student and going out at night are catching up on me. Night!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home