Friday, May 16, 2003

I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...

Another boring day at work. The administrative assistant that I work with isn't here today, so there's not really much for me to do. After I get this stuff that I'm typing now done, maybe I'll start working my essay for a scholarship that I'm applying for.

Speaking of the scholarship, Eastern doesn't keep a record of your rank in the class that you're in. They did before 1994, but then they decided to stop that, which stinks when the scholarship application requires it.

Adam's concert went great last night! The top band at the high school is incredible, not to mension that the other two are really great too. I can honestly say that my high school sounded nothing like that.

Going home for the night tonight. Gotta go to the eye doctor so they can tell me how much closer to blind I am. On the bright side, this is the first time that both of my parents have had optical insurance, so I get contacts and a new pair of glasses! I'm thinking I'm gonna get some kind of wire pair, but I'm not sure just yet.

I ordered my new horn case yesterday. I should have it in a week and a half to two weeks. I'm so excited, it's actually a case for a detachable horn, since I had my horn cut but never bought the case for it. And it's red. The red part makes me pretty happy.

That's about it for now. I get to go see the Matrix tomorrow since Marcus stopped with the Hateraide. Thanks for letting me go with you guys instead of making me go alone. But you're gonna have to be really nice to me cause that really hurt my feelings. I was all excited to go, and then you came along and crushed my hopes and dreams. This may take a while to recover from....

Ok, time to run some stuff downtown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home