Thursday, January 08, 2004

And they were all yellow

I'm beginning to think that wearing a certian yellow uniform does something to your brain. I don't think I can explain it, and if I tried, I think only those that had worn this uniform that I speak of would have a clue what I meant. (And I would only have to say a word or two to those of you out there, and you'd get it.) The mello line shirt from last year was more correct than anyone ever imagined. If I had to explain it, you wouldn't understand. How true those words ring in my life. SW kids, each and everyone of you holds a very special place in my heart. Everyone of you. No matter how much or little we spoke, each and everyone of you know's what I'm talking about. There are somethings that you can only learn from the yellow team (or so I think.)

Alright, enough of this.

Goodnight ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home