Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Beautiful day

It was so beautiful out today that I (and my buddy, Ryan M. Lewis) rollerbladed to the Ypsi post office. I sent Cade his shirt, and bought stamps. While this may not seem like anything worth writing about in here, I beg to differ. I've decided that I want to bring back the dead art of writing letters. They'll probably be more like little notes in my case, but that's not the point. I love going to the mail box and getting a letter that no computer addressed. It's like a little bit of Christmas! I began with my wonderful friend Cyn in New York. Who knows who will be next! (well, actually it was my horn teacher from high school, but after that!) I'm so excited about this! I don't really know why either, but I really am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home