Boredom sounds so lovely. I'll have to try it again sometime. Perhaps after April 13.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Things will work out the way they're supposed to, ...
- serendipity n : accidental sagacity; the faculty ...
- My insides have stopped rebelling! Well, mostly. I...
- Here's the video clip that I've always heard about...
- And again Jeff Gorring reminds me of why I love hi...
- Today was an all right day. I did see something th...
- "He just lives across the lake." Way to put thing...
- "Those truly linked don't need correspondence, whe...
- There was a butt in Ryan W.'s How-to book for our ...
- So I was really careful to get everything together...
Monday, April 05, 2004

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home