Today was an all right day. I did see something that was rather ironic. I was walking by this place on campus where people usually hang out and smoke, and saw this particular girl smoking. Now usually I don't notice the individual smokers, but this girl caught my eye. Why you might ask, well that's simple. It's because she was wearing a Race for the Cure t-shirt. Down with Breast cancer, who cares about my lungs!
In other news, my recital is two weeks away! Come to it please. I'm starting to freak out about it a little. I had a lesson with Mr. Waymire, which was great. Hopefully I can do that again this week. Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Zirk (who doesn't?!) but it's just nice to get a very different approach, and new opinions every now and again. I'm trying to decide if next year I want to take lessons with Dr. Z again, or with someone else. Hmmm... tough decision.
Tomorrow's my reading 311 tradebook project, and Thursday is my 15 minute lesson. I hope all goes well!! After that, I think I'm done for that class. I am beginning to think that these next two weeks are going to kill me. Good thing I work better under pressure. I might not be nicer, but I get more done!
Anyway, good night ya'll!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home