2 thoughts for this fine spring/summery evening
First of all, a convertable is a great thing, and I absolutely am in love with my new car.
Second, perfect is an awfully strong word. You must be very careful when using these 7 letters.
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Here my new car!!! I'm so excited! It's a 99 V...
- And here's my other home! Can you find where you l...
- So I think that this is my house. Though it says t...
- Actually afford, yeah right! So I saw the fine pri...
- All right, so if you were me and had to get a new ...
- In case you were wondering... I hate cars. So, my...
- Alison is the #347 most common female name.0.05% o...
- Ok, everyone that made fun of my accent, or lives ...
- ...how much can the words of a drunk person betr...
- What a weekend. Jeff's wedding was great! They we...
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

3 Comments:
I just wanted to let you know you care is decent. Now, if you add some purple neons... it would be perfect! =^)
Have fun in your new PIMP RIDE.
Hejka
A-zizzle:
Your car is sweet, but my ice cream was even sweeter! Good times in Ann Arbor! Highpoint of the evening was when you were un-parallel parking your car and Mike and jeff were standing in the back telling you how much room you had! lol! Later al!
=Ed
As Jeff once told us: Perfection is a state of mind.
Post a Comment
<< Home