Leave a comment with a memory of me.It can be anything you want.Then post this in your journal,and see what people remember of you.
~ Stolen from Cyn
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Well, I'm Home. I've been home for a few days, bu...
- It's that time again... Well, I'm in Kentucky and...
- Oh my goodnes...
- Membries for the S-dub kids... Getting to be one ...
- To everyone headed to Lexington this week, be care...
- Rumors are funny. Especially drum corps rumors. I'...
- Birthdays. Why are they not a big deal when you ...
- Some places that are holding my interest lately......
- For all of the John Stewart fans out there check t...
- Went to my brothers band concert tonight, what a d...
Monday, August 16, 2004

2 Comments:
my one invasion of the ghetto, being pistol-whipped by the gun we stole from the troopers' dm.
but for real, you've always been so amazing and sweet alison. always working your ass off with a smile on your face. i miss you!!!
_i think you can figure it out =) love you.
Playing darts with you and Janessa at Sticks, then trying for the double or nothing shot...8*p Damn that aiming thing...
-Ed
Post a Comment
<< Home