Friday, May 21, 2004

Some places that are holding my interest lately...

Andy Kaufman is still alive. And living in Queens? Weird. Well, that's his blog, and here's a yahoo news story that says that same thing. But... there's two sides to every story and here's the side saying that he is most definitely dead.

Photo Journal of a NYC woman named Holly. She got a digital camera for her 29th birthday and is taking a picture and writing a little something every day until she turns 30. Definitely some interesting ideas contained in this blog.

Wanna know just about anything about your age? For example I am 5 months older than *sigh* Prince William. I was a year old when Apple introduced the Macintosh and 7 when the Berlin Wall fell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... It's Jebby here. Just surfin. Enjoyed your blog so I thought I'd say hey. Hey.
You can see, write to, or hear me at www.johnnypinkslip.com
If you want to that is.

May 28, 2004 at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home