Today is that day...
Drum corps people will have an idea what I'm talking about. The day when went to bed a little stressed about school, and then you wake up really freaking out. It's cause you've realized, you're not on tour anymore. The real world has come crashing down around you, and it sucks. You realize as much as you think you've been doing your homework and keeping up, you haven't.
It's really just a state of panic.
I hate this day.
It happens every year.
The day I wake up and realize I have no idea what I've been doing for the past few weeks, but homework may not have been one of them. And then the more I think about it, the more I remember that I have been doing homework, and this makes me panic more. If I have been doing homework, what happened?!? And where am I gonna find time to do more homework?!!?
But have no fear, at least in my third year of this cycle, I know that I will get it all done, eventually. This too shall pass, and I'll go back to being normal neurotic Alison instead of panic'd frazzeled Alison. (There might not seem like there's much of a difference, but I swear there is.)
Oh how I want to go back to being on tour! I could handle the stress of moving 170 people about the country so much better than this!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home