Well, thanks to my wonderful roommate my New Year's Eve was saved. I ended up in Traverse City and it was great!
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Anyone have fun plans for New Years that I can cra...
- Oh this is interesting... Martha talks from prison...
- So I agree that people should be able to display h...
- I just want to say yet again that my Christmas tre...
- Stolen from Cyn: keep her warm if she's cold, tel...
- Here's the movie poster. Anway, I'm pretty excited...
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - the trailer f...
- I really like the movie Love Actually. Especially ...
- Finals and the idea that I will soon have to start...
- Everyone needs to take a break from finals and Mak...
Sunday, January 02, 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home