So, it's been a while.
I'm back from Southwind. What a great season it was. Amazing. The kids were great, we made it to semi's this year, and everything went more smoothly than ever. It was great all around.
Well, I came back and had two interviews pretty quick. One was at Hazel Park, and the other in South Haven. Turns out I didn't get either job. Lost both to people that had been teaching but got laid off. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about that, however it still leaves me jobless and school starting everywhere in the next two weeks. So I guess it's one last push to find a job, and then ???? Subbing? Going back to the medical office? Who knows. I do know that I need a job. Badly. I want it to be one teaching, but that is looking less and less promising.
Well, since I don't have a job, I could be updating this more often. Keep an eye out!
And congrats to Tom and Amanda on getting engaged!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home