Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Poor Title-less Blog Entry

Well, I guess that is it's title, just not a very good one. Kinda like in Breakfast at Tiffany's where the cat is just named Cat.

Went home yesterday, finally. I'd been attempting to spend a night there for about a week now, and stuff just kept coming up. So, I went and helped out with the suprise for Loni and Christy. They should be done for this weekend! Yahoo!!

Have you ever felt like you really don't want to do something, but you know if you don't do it you'll regret it? Like two summers ago when I didn't go to the American Horn Competition cause I was really scared to get up in front of all of those other horn players and play, and I kind of regret not going. I hate that too, regret I mean. Anyway, luckily with the competition I get a second shot at it this year. Maybe it's not that I don't want to do this thing, just that I don't feel excited about it, and it seems like I should be.

More later, maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home