Sunday, April 27, 2003

Graduation day

Played at commencement all day. The first one was great! I got to see Ryan and everyone graduate. I think it finally started to sink in that he's done. I'm so proud of him! I really wish there was something more I could have done to show him this. He's always got the most wonderful things to say whenever I do something that he's proud of, and he always knows just what to do. I always end up wishing I could have done more for him. Well, when you read this, Happy Graduation!

Happy Graduation to everyone that I know that graduated today. You will all be sorely missed around here. Everybody else is working hard to fill the huge shoes that you've all left behind. We've got a lot to live up to.

Time to go to work tomorrow, I really don't like working there, it's really mindless, and just makes me hate going, but they pay me well so I guess I'll keep going. I just really don't like making copies, and doing all of the work that no one wants to do.

Sorry if I ruined anyone's special day. I can't read minds, if there's something that I should know, please tell me rather than figuring I know, cause I don't always figure it out. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home