T minus 74 hours and counting
That's it until I leave. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I mean, physically yes, and musically, yes, but I just don't know. I know I'll have fun, it's just me being me, not wanting to go and do what I'm not doing right now. I hate when I do that.
Anyway, I fixed the weird post problems, so ya'll can see what I was rambling about.
Had a good weekend. Nothing to big, just a ton of hanging out, which was nice. I got my horn case!! Yahoo for that. Finally met Ryan's brother Chad that I've heard so much about. Oh and met Ken, one of Matthew's friends. It was a nice weekend, I could have gotten more done, but whatever. I got one of my major goals almost accomplished (the Mu Phi Scrapbook - just need to print out captions) so not getting everything done was ok.
Only the rest of today and tomorrow left at work!!!
Grrrrr... I want to fix something in my blog, and it won't let me into the template...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home