Always thinkin'
I think too much. Most of it is just stupid crap that I'm worrying about inside my head, but some of it is good. For example...
I just did something. (Nothing terrible! You know me!) And at the time I thought that it was the right thing to do. It certainly made me feel better. Sorry for being cliche, but it was as if there was this weight gone from me. But now, I'm not so sure. (this is the kind of thinking that I do, it just going round in circles in my head.)
The next thing on my mind...
Sonic. Wow. It's just beginning to dawn on me how great it is to be a part of that. They say that when you age out of a drum and bugle corps you will never have that feeling of a crowd screaming for you again. Well, I got it. And since there's only 17 of us, I knew that they were in fact screaming for me. I began to think of this since it has recently begun to dawn on me that I really never get to march again. That was really it. This summer's show is going to go on the field without me. But for now, I have Sonic to fill that void. And I get to quasi live out my dream of being in BLAST which is great. And all from the brain of someone who "hates drum corps."
Anyway, after that small, and possibly disorienting journey into my mind, it is time for me to get some sleep. Good night and sweet dreams to everyone!
One last funny thing. Well, more annoying that funny really. My apartment walls are very thin. This year I think we are at war with our neighbors. And yet again tonight, that battle rages on. Take cover if you can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home