Sunday, November 23, 2003

Well, that's one way to end a party...

So first off, Sonic was the sweetest thing ever!! (It's an indoor marching ensemble, kind of like blast). When we played today, everyone went crazy!! The whole night was one of the most amazing musical experiences of my life. Everything was so great! I can't really put all of this into words. Sonic was my chance to do drum corps (or something like it) one more time. (and we get to do it again Feb. 17th!!!)

Then Bash-o-rama. It was great! That is until these random guys came and started the biggest fight I've ever witnessed. It was crazy! They were fighting all "Tom and Jerry Style" (thanks to Brian Woodcox for that one) in the street! Everyone that I know it good, so that's all that matters to me.

More about sonic later I'm sure, but for now, I'm going to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home