Friday, October 24, 2003

Arrrrrrr!

Tonight was the orchestra halloween concert! It was pretty sweet. The horns rocked out some sponge bob, and the little kids really dug the quartet, so it was nice. That, and our pirate costumes were rockin! Everyone seemed to enjoy it. It's interesting putting on a concert after a total of 5 rehersals. Like I said, all was well (all but one thing, but this is neither the time nor the place.)

My mom's friend Terri's new baby, Jordan came too. Jordan's 2, so I think the concert may have been a bit long for her, but she did get to go up on the stage, which is all she wanted to do at the band concert.

Yahoo for the marathon week being over. This week has been 'busy like whoa' and I don't think I like it. Stuff everyday until midnight, then homework time.

Well, it's off to Powell's to hang out with some people, so leave me some lovin' people! (Please?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home