There is no spoon
Don't you hate those days where up is down, and down is up? You can't think and want everyone to just give you the answers, but not just any answers, oh no. You only want to hear the answers that you've already made up in your head. But if you already have these answers in your head (and they're all that you really want to hear anyway), why even ask the questions? Ok, sorry, I just went a little Matrix on everyone...
I'm so confused. I know what I want. I have no idea how to get it. Sometimes, you just want things to come to you, but you have a feeling they may not. You also have a feeling that if you went after things, you'd get this thing that you're after. But, as I've said, you really don't want to go after it. Hmmm.....
I guess only time can tell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home