Friday, January 16, 2004

Strange week.

First off, to a friend, I love you, and no matter what you do during the summer, I will always love you. You have taught me so much about what it truly means to be loyal to something that you care for. You are what made me want to do anything I could to make sure that what I care for does not go away. You have inspired me. Thank you. Now, it is time to take care of yourself for a little while. You have trained all of us well, and we will try our hardest to be sure that you are not let down. Thanks for all the memories, and in advance for the many more to come. Oh, and thanks for the best hugs on the planet.

Speaking of hugs, they are such a wonderful thing. Espically from one of your best friends. Espically when it means they're not fed up with your worrisome, crazy, mellodramatic, hypocondratic, sometimes self-centered ways. Thanks. I needed that.

It's off to Lexington, Kentucky and to my beloved Southwind. Who ever thought that this "little girl" would grow up to care so deeply for this thing that made her a bad ass. (Sorry if that sounds like I have an ego, but a little bit of admitting your bad assness is never a bad thing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home