Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The EMU Tradition Continues

Way to go Carl and Erin on making the S-dub contra line!! That's right 6 years in a row that an EMU kid (or 7) have been on the field with Southwind. Way to go.

Sorry to everyone that's not all about drum corps, it's that time of the year. When you can start to smell the busses, see the green grass and feel the sun on your skin. Where everything reminds me of my corps, and I've just got it on the brain all the time. I'm probably gonna annoy the crap out of a few people. I love my corps!!

Oh and eek, 21 days until my senior recital!! April 13 is the big day, at 8 p.m. If you're not doing anything, it'd be really great to see you there! (This previous statement, which is ultra-reseved really means, please I'm begging you to come and see me so that it doesn't seem like I'm playing to an empty Pease. Please. Pretty Please. Pretty Please with sugar on top. OH PLEASE COME SEE ME!! begging done.)

I can't wait for it to warm up. I'm really getting sick of this cold weather. I even like cold weather and I want it to go. And you know what, the warmer it gets the closer we get to May 1! (you thought I was going to say Southwind didn't you! Well, actually, that comes right after May 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home