Why does it have to be so darn cold? It was so nice just a few days ago!
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- The Ypsi pub crawl in honor of Dave is over! It's ...
- Found this in Cyn's blog, so I figured, what the h...
- I love Southwind I just wanted to say that I love...
- It's about that time again... Well, I've been try...
- Beautiful day It was so beautiful out today that ...
- And a little something political... *hoping up o...
- Kinda Weird Since the ice has been broken about i...
- Well, great... Well, that's wonderful. Steve Wils...
- Oh and horray for Leap Year!
- I love the weather outside right now!! It better n...
Monday, March 15, 2004

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home