I have the worst school girl crush on Michael Phelps...
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Leave a comment with a memory of me.It can be anyt...
- Well, I'm Home. I've been home for a few days, bu...
- It's that time again... Well, I'm in Kentucky and...
- Oh my goodnes...
- Membries for the S-dub kids... Getting to be one ...
- To everyone headed to Lexington this week, be care...
- Rumors are funny. Especially drum corps rumors. I'...
- Birthdays. Why are they not a big deal when you ...
- Some places that are holding my interest lately......
- For all of the John Stewart fans out there check t...
Thursday, August 19, 2004

3 Comments:
well, perhaps you've heard this already, but apparently you'll have the opportunity to satisfy your desires in another month, when Phelps comes to UM for fall classes.
Oh believe me I already know... ;)
Doesn't everyone? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home