I like this list thing I've been doing lately. Though it is simple and not very eloquent, it gets the job done. So, here is another of these thoughts of the day list things:
1. In my religion class the teacher went through an incredibly brief lesson on how to meditate. Though it was really just a short crash course in meditation, it was potentially the most relaxing thing I've experienced, so I'm going to be trying that every day for a while. See if it helps me be a little less on edge.
2. I really would like to teach, and am excited to student teach, I just don't know where I want to student teach at. I mean, if I actually got to pick a school, I don't know where I'd go. There's two that are quite different that I have in mind, and I know that I'd have a great experience at either. I also know that there are some schools that have elements of both of these programs in them, but it's just not the same. Anyway, I'm getting a little worried about where I'm going to be placed when I go to student teach.
3. Orchestra Concert tomorrow at 8! Wish me luck, it's my first concert as principal of the section, and I'm a little tiny bit nervous. I really wouldn't be except for a little mistake that I made the other day that caused the section to miss like 30 bars of music. That got me a little nervous. But I promise it really was only a little.
4. I don't often name names here on my blog, but I thought I would this time. I talked with Tom today and at the end of the conversation he said something to the effect of he wishes he were her (in Ypsi and not New York) so that he could watch over me like a brother would. It was so nice of him to say that, and it really did mean a great deal to me. Anyway, Tom, I often wish you were here too, but I know that you're rockin' it out in Manhattan, so it's ok.

2 Comments:
If by "...rockin' it out" you mean "sucking the air out of the room because I'm so horrible...", then you're absolutely right.
Keep on truckin'.
No, I meant the univerally accepted defination of rocking out: playing like a bad ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home