Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- Well, I gave in and got a facebook thingy, so... F...
- Well, I gave in and got a facebook thingy, so... F...
- All right, so I was having a not so great day, if ...
- This student teaching thing just constantly leaves...
- Well, I've been teaching for 2 weeks, and today wa...
- The student that I was talking about in the previo...
- Student teaching is interesting, and a great way t...
- Well, thanks to my wonderful roommate my New Year'...
- Anyone have fun plans for New Years that I can cra...
- Oh this is interesting... Martha talks from prison...
Sunday, January 23, 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home