Sunday, October 02, 2005

Maybe I'll begin writing here again.

Life's funny. Went to the EMU homecoming game and saw a few friends (and I was so happy to see all of them!) but found that none of the graduates from the music department from last year ended up with jobs. At least I'm not alone.

But maybe this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm learning every day, and really feel like I'm becoming a better teacher. It's not really what I want to be doing, but that's the way things have got to be for now. Anyway, send any words of encouragement you may have, I think I'm going to be needing them to get through teaching a middle school choir full of kids that don't want to be there. (At least they're nice, well behaved kids.)

I hope everyone's doing well, I miss being in Ypsi and getting to see people! This is getting to be lonely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home