Today I saw road kill and I thought of you honey!
This weekend was alright. Saturday I really didn't do much except work on my scrapbook (I'm determined to have the Southwind one done before I leave for tour, and I have to have the Mu Phi one done.) In the afternoon/evening my parents came out and we went to dinner and then to a classic car show. I swear I wanted half the cars sitting there. I decided it would be sweet to get an old BelAir, you know, the two tone ones and have it painted black and pink. Or maybe an old Merc with flames...
Oh yeah, I went running Saturday morning, this summer is going to kill me, my asthma has gotten worse...
Sunday I just kinda hung out until Jon's recital, which was great. Then Jeff and were spazes for a while. Then we went to dinner at Cady's which was so much fun. Walking back was fun, until Lewis lost his sun glasses. I hope he's ok getting to Western today.
So today on the way to work I heard about a little girl that was found after being gone for 24 hours. She was abducted when her grandmothers car was stolen from a Toy's R Us parking lot. I guess she had a flat tire and the guy that helped her change the tire then stole the car. I get into work today and the little girl was the niece of a guy that I work with. That made it that much more scary.
Well, back to looking through files and working on spreadsheets.
Oh yeah, and leave me some comments people!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home