School's Out For Summer...
Had my last final today. I think it all went well, I hope it all went well. The band arranging final was the longest final I've ever taken. It took the full hour and a half, and he even gave us ten minutes after that. I've never just wanted to be done with something so badly in my entire life.
School being done means tour is almost here! I can't believer it's that time already. Just over a month till I leave.
Last weekend we went to pub 13 and there was a group of girl's from Eastern's swim team at the table next to us. Seeing them there, having fun made me realize that I really want a group of girls to hang out with. Like a close group of girlfriends, that live in this state. I realized that that was one thing that I loved about this summer, the horn chicks. There were the 5 mello girls, and more specifically me, Loni and Christy that were always together, and I loved it. I really wish I could find something like that here, but it seems like everyone is already segregated in to groups, and has been for a while. I guess I should have come to this realization a while ago. Oh well, the summer and my girls will be here soon enough!
And for the record, I hate hearsay. I won't call it rumors, cause rumors spread, hearsay is more facts that are reported to you that are not sensational enough to spread, but still are annoying. That is all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home