Thursday, April 17, 2003

This week from hades is over

Not fun, too much work. I didn't practice enough for my lesson, so I really sucked it up on my scales, and have another lesson next week. I actually almost started crying during my lesson, which I've never ever even thought about happening. This was not fun.

My boss in the music office proceded to tell me about how I got all of the music events information out a week later than it should have been out, which I could accecpt, except that every week I was waiting for her to get part of the infomation required to send out the letter to me.

Oh well, whatever, on a much lighter note, I found a kinda funny site, check it out davezilla.com/games

Ok, I'm gonna stop wallowing in my crappy afternoon, and go over to Ryan's. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home