Friday, August 22, 2003

I'm back

Well, sort of back anyway. Currently I'm in Alabama at the University of Alabama for the American Horn Competition. It's been really neat so far, and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, when I perform and then get to talk to the judges (all of these famous horn players) about my performance. So wish me luck with the performance!!!

Ok, if anyone reads this, and has any ideas for me as to where to get a job, let me know. I don't think I want to work with food, if that helps to narrow down all of the millions of possibilities at all.

The summer with southwind was great, as I expected. The withdrawl from that life wasn't as bad this year as last, but it may not have had time to really hit me yet. I've been kind of busy since I returned home.

I'm kind of excited to get back from here to band camp, Boerma has sounded really positive about everything and I can't wait to work with Mr. Waymire (I think I spelled that very wrong). I've also heard that my section has a great group of freshmen, so it should be fun!

That's about all for now, hopefully after my 3 month break, people will still read this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home