I am not being snappy!
Hey there everybody!
I'm really going to be better about this, I swear, I just have to get back in to the groove of it.
Well, good news, I am now the principle of the horns in Wind Symphony! That is super exciting, but also a bit nerve racking! Just means I have a really good reason to practice! (As if my senior recital weren't enough.)
School has started again, and so have the classes. I have math this semister. This should be interesting, I haven't had math for four years, please wish me luck!
Hmmm... that's all that I can think of for now, so I guess I'm signing off so that I can get to the homework that I have thus far been very successful in putting off. (But on the bright side, while I was putting off my homework, I got my room clean and organized!)
Talk at you later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home