We're going streaking!
Hey there! Well anyway, not much has changed since I last blogged. I still don't have a bike, and I'm still super busy.
Anyway, tonight i hung out with a bunch of good friends until too late, but it was great! I really need to do that more often. It was fun, we were all being too silly.
On a way sadder note, my mom's boss died. While this may not seem like much to most people, I'm really pretty upset about it. If it weren't for him my life would have been so much different. He let my mom bring me and my brother into work with her, and let her leave for so many things that other places would not have. Anyway, I'll wirte more on it later. I just really hate losing people. Teto was so wonderful to my family. He will be missed.
Goodnight, I really need to get some sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home