Moving at the speed of business, or something like that...
This morning was great! I got to go pick up a cake, decorate an office and then drive out to deliver something to the Mt. Clemens General Hospital (where I was born) to deliver some papers. Some days my boring job really isn't so bad. And on top of it all, I actually got here on time. No strange constuction or random accidents!
Some of the ladies that I work with and I were laughing about the commercial that says "Moving at the speed of business". If you're talking about this office, that may not be something to be proud of. It takes forever to get anything done. For example, for the past 2 winters, I come to work in December and start this one project, when I come back for spring break in Feb/March I finish the project.
For anybody in Ypsi, there's a classic car show on Sat. (tomorrow) from 6 to 9 p.m. in the park by the river that is between depot town and Michigan Ave. Just let me know if you'd like to go with me!
Anybody got any ideas on what to add to my page?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home