It finally happened. I was waiting for it and it happened today. A teacher told me that she keeps thinking that I'm one of the kids. Well, at least that's out of the way. You know the whole other teachers thinking you're an 8th grader thing.....
Sew Buttons on Ice Cream
Here's my life. The good, the bad, the down right crazy.
About Me
- Name: Alison
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a band director in Northern Michigan, and engaged to the most wonderful man ever!!
Friends
MarquesadillaKristina
XacheX
Ryan
Matt
Tom
Zoe
Cyn
Sam
Sites
Call Centre ConfidentialFree Mammograms
Interesting Places
Mandarin Design
Southwind D & BC
Thing in a Jar
The Blogdex
Zefrank
Yatta!!
Get a GoStats hit counter
Previous Posts
- So, I've seen the black mold that resides in the s...
- Just ate lunch in the teachers lounge - now I know...
- Detroit, what a place. Mayoral race is taking plac...
- So I was watching TV and there was a commercial fo...
- Maybe I'll begin writing here again. Life's funny....
- All right, well here's the plan. I'm going to take...
- Today's thoughts and happenings:1. I got a call as...
- So, it's been a while. I'm back from Southwind. Wh...
- worldometers.info This is really interesting!!
- Interesting essay, and if this guy knows what he's...
Friday, October 21, 2005

1 Comments:
The Seattle Shuffle
I'm blogging from beautiful Seattle, having just spent the day touring the facilities of adware maker 180Solutions Inc.
Enjoyed reading blog. You may want to check out my day trading class web page day trading class Keep it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home